- Individuals can contract senior level UF Health Shands Arts in Medicine Artists in Residence for a one day consultation. Up to two individuals can observe the artist’s clinical practice at UF Health Shands Hospitals, or arrange to have the artist visit their program for onsite training.
Graduate Student Site Visit
- Graduate students actively enrolled in Arts in Healthcare programs or related fields can arrange for a one day site visit to UF Health Shands Arts in Medicine program. These visits are arranged by the UF Center for Arts in Medicine.
Professional Development Residency
- Professional artists who work in healthcare settings participate in an intensive five-day clinical practice residency which engages experienced healthcare-based artists in bedside practice, creative exchange, and innovation in clinical practice.
- The visit can accommodate up to three individuals for up to three days and allows time for clinical observation. Topics covered in organizational site visits include arts in healthcare program expansion, administration and funding.
- The Arts in Medicine Summer Intensive is designed to meet the needs of students and professionals at all levels of experience.