The University of Florida Center for Arts in Medicine offers an array of education and training programs for students and professionals. The Center is the educational component of the Arts in Medicine Programs at the University of Florida and is housed in UF’s College of the Arts. The mission of the Center is to advance education, training, research and interdisciplinary collaboration in the arts in health care.
The Center for Arts in Medicine offers undergraduate and graduate level programs as well as annual intensive training programs. Highlights of the Center’s curriculum include:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Arts in Medicine (for UF students)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Dance in Medicine (for UF students)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Music in Medicine (for UF students)
- Graduate Certificate in Arts in Medicine (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Arts in Public Health (online)
- MA in Arts in Medicine (online)
- Study abroad and international service-learning programs
- Annual Arts in Medicine Summer Intensive programs at the University of Florida and the University at Buffalo
- Internships focused on bedside and community arts practices and arts in medicine administration
Click here to learn more about education and training opportunities available through the UF Center for Arts in Medicine.
UF Health Integrative Medicine offers learning opportunities to outpatients, staff, family members and the general public.